Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wendi Lee Photography Workshop



Hey everyone!


I just wanted to pass along a great way to learn more about taking pictures. Here is a link to learn more about the workshop. Wendi Lee Photography takes awesome photo's. I know some people who have used her to take their family pictures and they have turned out great. I am also going to go to her to take pictures of Regan and our family picture. The family picture may not be for a little while...I would like to be a little more presentable! Anyway check out this link and if it interests you sign up. I know Wendi personally and you will just love her class.



2 comments:

wendilee said...

Thanks for posting about this. You're awesome, Morgan.

Quader's said...

I know Wendi also and have seen the incredible work she has done and as everyone that knows me knows we have NEVER had a family picture taken professionally but when I finally break Trav down I want Wendi to do it she is AWESOME!!!