Sunday, August 24, 2008

I am Four! Wahoo!



Karstin turned four today! I can't believe how time flies. We had a birthday party for Karstin yesterday. Regan is only a month old so we decided not to do a big party for him and only invited family. He had tons of fun. He has played non stop with all the toys that he got for his birthday. Today Chris and I gave him our present. We got him the 'Bat Cave' in the Imaginext toys. He is really into super heros so he is not to bummed out that we did not get him a Buzz lightyear or Woody toy.... I can tell you I started to worry when he brought up again this morning that he was supposed to get that for his birthday!

Here is Karstin playing with his toys. Oh and we went to sacrament this morning. Well, Karstin informed us that he needed to go home after sacrament so he could lay on the couch and 'rest'. Ya right he wanted to go home and play with all his toys....which is exactly what he did!



4 comments:

William and Marianne said...

hey! i was wondering if you guys were on here =) fun to see regan! congrats by the way! she is beautiful!!!!! im glad you guys have the picture up that i took! he is such a cute little poser!!! =)

wendilee said...

Happy Birthday, Karstin! That bat cave toy is pretty cool. I don't blame him for wanting to leave church early to play with it. I would too!

Celeste B. said...

The bat cave sounds fun! I'm glad we are getting our of the "cluttered toys" stage. But that means we are in the "expensive technology toys" phase. *sigh*

Sankat said...

Hey Morgan- This is Kat, Kristina's friend. I remeber seeing your little guy when he was a couple months old...I is amazing how time flies!! Congrats on your new addition too! I love her name!!
Email me at sankat21 @ hotmail . com for an invite to my blog.