Thursday, February 19, 2009

Karstin Chillin' in front of the TV!



Okay so Karstin has been sick all this week. He started to have a cough on Sunday night and it still hasn't gone away. Well I decided to keep him home from school on Tuesday. So I convinced him that having a movie marathon was total awesome! So we went down to blockbuster and rented a movie with the in-store exchange deal that we have by doing the online thing (gotta love it).

Man was he excited to do a movie marathon.

Karstin: Mom, we have got to go down to the 'movie store' and see if they have any movie marathons!

How cute is that. I then explained in more detail what a movie marathon is!

Okay to explain the picture:

He found one of his hockey gloves and was looking for the other one, but came across a tiger costume for halloween (well just the jacket) and decided that he needed to put it on. I was doing the laundry and when I came back into my office I found him sitting like that watching his movie. I just had to snap a picture of it!

5 comments:

Quader's said...

Ah I just love that little man! He is so stinking cute!

Celeste B. said...

Too cute! Dress up days are fun.

Jazz said...

Karstin your so so so cute!!

Leslie said...

Love that first picture! Hey, I've been worrying about something. When you called on Tate's bday were you still wanting Karstin to come??? I thought you were calling to say that he was still too sick to come. Was I right? I have this sick feeling that you were calling to see if he could still come even though you didn't RSVP. I hope that's not it because I don't care about RSVPS at all - who does? :) Anyway, I may be over analyzing but I just wanted you to know he was of course welcome...Am I paranoid?

Jesi said...

Okay people you gota love karstin!
I mean that picture is the cutest!

Jesi