Thursday, June 4, 2009

I am Alive!!

Okay so I feel like I have no time for the computer anymore. I hardly log in to facebook and I haven't logged on to blogger in what seems like years, but I am alive, just busy!

Regan is now 10 months old. She is small so most people think she is like 6 months old and yes she still wears some 6 month old clothing so I can see why people think that. She is my little monkey! She climbs on everything. The other day she climb on top of a shelf in our entertainment center in my office! The shelf rolls out so she was able to sit and then STAND on this safe (I say sarcastically) shelf and then pound on the TV, which was playing one of her all time favorites, Baby Einstein. So as you can see this is what happens when Mom is trying to check her email and thinks that she will be safe to do so while her lovely peaceful little girl is sitting quietly (deceiving) watching a movie!

Karstin....well he is such a good boy! He has such an imagination. He will be playing house which is his favorite thing to do and I'll hear him say "Mom!" "Mooommm!" and then I say Karstin I heard you the first time....what is it! Geez (right!) He then turns to me and says..."I wasn't talking to you." Oh...my bad! Ya so he is content at times to play by himself and his makebelieve family....Now at other times I will be walking around the house doing whatever and as I stop I feel a little thump on my back (Well more towards my bum!) and as I turn around Karstin smiles at me and says..."I am following you around the house Mom!"

So as you can imagine my days are filled up rather nice with two wonderful little kids. Now you might be asking how I am able to write this rather long post....where are my kids?? Well Regan is taking a nap and Karstin is playing pretend (Mom is not required to participate)...but wait I hear a frustrated boy in the living room...so I must go save the day!

4 comments:

Kat M said...

I have several monkies living here!! I feel your pain.

That is so great that Karstin plays by himself so well! Won't it be fun when Regan can play house with him?!?

Celeste B. said...

Yep - sounds like life with little ones to me! It does get better, but it takes a few years to get there. I do miss the days with little ones too, so I guess you can never have it all.

Quader's said...

Ha ha... Aren't kids so AWESOME!!! Some days you smile, laugh and have a great time, somdays you want to pull a few hairs out but are afraid to because you know the GREY ones will grow in. :)

Alissa said...

I was asked today by the grocery store clerk if it had been a long day for me. I thought that was very nicely put. I had just got done asking Hayden very nicely 4 times to get off the cart and of course he didn't listen so I raised my voice and then he listened.

I am also bad about updating my blog and I am not even on facebook. Kudos to you.