Friday, July 18, 2008

Turley Family Reunion's

I just wanted to share with you some of the joy's of the Turley's annual camping reunion. This year I will not be able to go since I am 9 months pregnant and unable to travel (and I am having the baby on Tuesday). Here are some pictures from previous years.
 Okay this is my first Camping trip while we were engaged in '03
This is the next year in '04 while I was pregnant with Karstin
 This was in '06 

I'm a little bummed that I can't go up this year, but there is always next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Fun...I think the Spier clan should have an annual trip...(other than the river run)...Of course you would have to come because you are one of us! Cant wait to see your little girl...I'm sure you cant either! Lots of love...Kris

Celeste - The Solar Cook said...

Fun! We love camping. I also like your blog background. Super cute!

Good luck on Tuesday!