Friday, September 12, 2008

Karstin's first Soccer Practice

Last Weekend we went to the Soccer Shack and got Karstin all decked out in Soccer gear. When we can home he had to put all the stuff on and model for me. He is very excited to play soccer. He has played at home for a couple years now, but I have signed him up to play on a team this year.


    


   
 
            

Last night was Karstin's first soccer practice with his team. I was able to get the first few minutes with the video camera before the dust storm came in. Regan and I had to go to the car when the storm hit so I missed the last part of his practice. I'm a little bummed out about that since I was as excited for Karstin to start practice as he was, but oh well! He had a blast and that is the important thing right!

Okay here is what I did get on tape camera.

       

5 comments:

Sankat said...

That is great that he enjoyed it so much!! ***here is to a great season Karstin***

Janelle said...

That is awesome! I know he loves it. I want to put Isaac on a soccer team maybe next season. He takes after his dad when it comes to soccer.

Leslie said...

Okay...so that was sooooo cute. What a stud.

Celeste B. said...

Fun! My kids loved soccer too at that age. I even coached Marly's team one year. You are now a "Soccer Mom". LOL!

Kleinmans said...

How fun! He looks so grown up! I have never been able to watch one of Ben's practices b/c I'm always busy chasing the other boys! Ben likes it though...and he needs the exercise!!