Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Love to Laugh


Hey All! I've been trying to get Regan smiling on camera. I had to turn off the flash because she kept frowning whenever it would go off. She has been talking and smiling at me for awhile now. Also, I have not been able to get away to the computer to post for awhile. I am kept pretty busy with Karstin & Regan. 

Karstin just loves his sister. Today we had Regan's 2 month appointment. I made sure to tell Karstin before we left what he should expect at Regan's appointment....you all know what that is all about.... shots, shots, & more shots. I have never heard Regan so upset! It just broke my heart. And then to look over at Karstin and see him getting all teared up! So I had to kids crying on both of my shoulders for a few mintues and. 

Well hope you enjoy the slide show!

5 comments:

Quader's said...

She is just beautiful Morgan. Would love to see her again soon it was so fun hanging out with you on Saturday like old times but now we both have 2 kids! :)

wendilee said...

She two months already?!! What a sweet smile. There is nothing like seeing your newborn smile for the first time. It's one of my favorite milestones.

Celeste B. said...

How sweet! I love that stage where they begin to smile and interact with everyone. So fun!

I hated shots when my kids were babies too. Now that my kids are older I think it's funny when they get a shot. I have to laugh a little, which is terribly sick I know. Hey, they laughed at me when I got a shot in my derriere!

Turley Family said...

cute slidshow! I am loving the 2 month stage, it's so fun to see them smile and to talk and coo!

What a cute big brother!

Kleinmans said...

I hate shots...breaks my heart! Although they are usually over it by the time you leave the Dr's office. Your kids are so cute! And getting so big!