Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Transformer Fever!


Today I bought Karstin a Transformer Shirt. I had it waiting for him when I picked him up from Pre-school. He was very excited. As soon as we got home he tried it on  and started to pose. Oh and Wendi....Karstin is excited to wear this shirt the next time he sees Porter so that Porter can see that Karstin has a shirt just like him!

Oh and a last little note...for those of you that know Karstin really well you know that he has dressed himself for a very long time. Some days are better than others in the opinion of Mom, but what can you do? Lately he has decided that he does not need matching socks. He went to Preschool with one long white sock and a black Power Ranger or Star Wars sock (I'm not sure which). 

   


   

4 comments:

Quader's said...

I love the one of him leaning on the wall! Like an actual model! He is so stinking cute I am so glad he is my nephew so I can enjoy his adorable personality more than others! :)

Janelle said...

You have to just LOVE little boys!

wendilee said...

Oh, it's been a while since I've gotten to read blogs. Porter was sitting on my lap when we saw this post. OH BOY! He got so excited to see Karstin in a transformer shirt!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I did make a comment about his socks during sharing time that day. He even told me what socks he picked out. What fun!!!