Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!



As some of you already know, it is Chris' birthday today. Wahoo 28 years young! The sad thing is, Chris is in Florida on Business. ;0(


I put together a little video for him for his birthday. I was pretty excited to upload it to my blog, but it is to big for bloggers video upload! So maybe little video is slightly off and I should say medium video.

So where does one do next...light bulb moment...I'll just email it to him! So I did only to find out that the attachment was to big for that as well!

Now some of you might be wondering why I don't just edit it to a smaller size....well that would work, but it took me all day to get this video the way it currently is.....

So I then had a much brighter light bulb moment! You Tube!!! So I went and signed up to You Tube and uploaded my video there and then I was able to put it on my blog....

I hope you all enjoyed my video.

Chris- I love you! Happy birthday!

2 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Happy Birthday Chris! Hope you are having a good one even though you are not at home.

Morgan is such a sweet person. Love ya sis!

Belle n Kent said...

Morgan! Your hair's getting SO long! You cute girl you! Cute new little baby! Happy Birthday Chris!