Friday, October 17, 2008

Regan 2 months and about 3 weeks old



I know everyone says this, but I can not believe that she is almost three months old! She has grown so much. She talks more and is more alert. She just loves Karstin! If he is around & she can hear him she is trying to look at him and see what her big brother is doing. Sometimes when she is eating she will stop and look at me and try to start a conversation. It is the cutest thing! 

I took a quick picture here. I was hoping to get her smiling again, but she wasn't having it...well I gotta go. She is telling me that she is tired and is ready for a nap!

4 comments:

Quader's said...

She is an absolute doll and such a good baby.. Love seeing her.

Kleinmans said...

what a cutie!! Time does fly!

Celeste B. said...

She is so cute! She has big chubby cheeks just like you did. Gotta love it!

Sara said...

she is the cutest baby! i love seeing her every sunday!