Sunday, October 26, 2008

Vote YES on Prop 102!

Okay Folks we are getting down to the wire! Election day is just around the corner.


Prop 102 is so important. We need to spread the word and vote yes on prop 102. 

People are being allowed to sue religious organizations as well as people such as doctors & photographers because of their religious beliefs. 

- A doctor refused to give a patient vitro fertilization due to his/her religious beliefs. The doctor did refer the couple to another doctor, but the couple still sued the doctor and won. 

- A church was asked to preform a wedding (the couple liked the way the building looked) for a gay couple. The church refused because of their beliefs. The couple then sued the church and won! (For all my readers that are LDS...just think about how beautiful our temples are!) 

If you would like to read more about it. You can click on my Prop 102 link, but also here is an article that I read some cases on why this is important for everyone.

1 comments:

Celeste B. said...

This is incredibly important! I saw that Prop 102 has dropped in the polls now. Scary! My kids put up signs and we are going to door hang on Saturday morning. I've already voted...so I am offering FREE babysitting to anybody that needs to go down and vote on Nov. 4th!