Friday, October 17, 2008

Wii!!



Okay I love our Wii! Since having Regan it is wonderful to let Karstin play a little wii when I need him to be entertained for a little while...like right now since I am taking the time to blog. He will probably still come and find me since he needs to know where I am and what I am doing at all times. Have you ever felt like you have a little adorable shadow?? I have one all the time. I love him to pieces, but at times I feel like screaming when I can not seem to find a minute to myself. I am sure you all have felt that way and I should stop whining! 

2 comments:

Quader's said...

yep I love the the phrase 'what are you doing mommy?' Sometimes my ears bleed when I hear and other times my eyes light up.. But all the time I am thankful for my children and that I have them to love me.

Janelle said...

Katelyn is just now getting more independent. I know the feeling of needing your own time. During nap time, when I should be productive around the house, I usually just sit down at the computer and relax. If the kids see me go to the computer they do everything they can do to keep me from sitting down. I love my kiddos!